At MIL Design we serve as both the designer and the contractor 2in1 for design and built projects, ensuring strong collaboration across all stages of the design and build. The aim is to achieve the right aesthetics, functions, ‘vibes’ of the place and even down to the finer details such as fengshui requirements.
Through a participatory and collaborative relationship with the Client we work to understand expectations work towards achieving the final dream project.
*For consultation only works we serve as the key designer for all interior works, preparation of drawings for construction, material specifications, and collaborate with the Main Contractor to maximize efficiency for site implementation. (For developers’ or commercial projects)
- On commencement of work we define all client’s brief and wishlist.
- This is when we will need to fully understand the client’s lifestyle requirements from their dreams, needs, personal collections, hobbies, to fengshui requirements of each of their family member.
- The aim is to achieve the right aesthetics, functions, ‘vibes’ of the place, done through a participatory and collaborative relationship with the client,
- For commercial spaces this encompasses branding as we believe this is an important first step to fine tuning the shared vision for the project.
A 1-hour design feasibility consultation with our founders Mil or Edward. This can be done through VC online or in person at our office.
List of Services
- Interior architectural details, drawings, 3D renders
- Cabinetry woodworks and joineries
- Building extension works
- Material Selection including kitchen & bathroom materials, floor & wall materials
- Painting and Wall treatments including wallpapers & feature walls
- Curtains & Blinds
- Furniture selections & Styling
- Fabric upholstery designs & customized bedhead designs
- Outdoor hardscape & patio designs
- Roofing design
- Bathroom design
- Kitchen & wardrobe design
- Mechanical & Electrical (M&E) which includes lightings and plumbing
- Sustainable Design